Monday, January 3, 2011

Andrew's Top 5

They will all eventually be found here. Only have one uploaded so far, but the rest are zipped up and will be doing them this week. Keep an eye on that link. Once I get them all uploaded I'll blog about them, but in the meantime please do enjoy The Temper Trap. I know I did.

7 comments:

  1. Dang. That website is aggravating. Good job finding a file sharing site that isn't covered in porn links, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's aggravating about it? I've never had any problems with it (but then I always only upload, and rarely have anything to download).

    Also, I can't tell if you're sincere about the site not being covered in porn links. There are tons of links all over whenever I open it, but they're all in Spanish for me so for all I know they're pure filth. Pure, sweet filth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for fun, you should try downloading one of your albums.

    To make it really fun, try for two.

    I'm looking at it now, and there's not a single pornographic ad. It's all malware, crapware and Norelco. Veeeery classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is not an inconsequential amount of hoops to jump through. Am I wrong, or was that a bit of the hard sell to try to get me to sign up for the premium service?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did it make you wait 40 minutes to download the 2nd album?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all distracted by work and whatnot in between doing work and failing to sign up for this Barcelona bike share programme. It would appear that unless you give them money, you can only DL 150MB/hr. Assuming it took you about 20 minutes to dl the first one, that would explain it.

    Sorry for making it so confusing. I'm totally open to suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I was under the 150 MB limit.

    It doesn't really matter, though. This is about as good as these file-sharing sites get.

    ReplyDelete