So, I've only given the other albums a once-through so far, on the drive to CA (I don't think Marie is going to be "liking" Thrift-Store Cowboys on FB any time soon, sadly, nor would I say she's a lover of twee), but I liked what I heard. I've been catching up on some old podcasts since I've been home, but I'm heading back to the gym tomorrow so I should be able to get back to your picks and give them some serious listening.
Thanks to everyone who contributed. I feel like I got a lot more out of it than I offered, but then that was really my goal heading into it. Hopefully we can let this new year and decade be one of musical discovery and growth and we can go into it with that mindset. Because it's a lot easier for me when you guys just tell me what to listen to.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment